Hike up to Diamond Peak’s Snowflake Lodge and enjoy the beautiful views of Lake Tahoe while tasting fine wines paired with gourmet appetizers. The event ends with a guided hike down the mountain via Freeway.
2019 Details & Registration
- Friday, September 6, 6pm - Robert Mondavi Winery
- Friday, September 20, 6pm - Transcendent Wines
- Fee: $70 ($60 w/IVGID Pass)
- Location: Diamond Peak's Snowflake Lodge (1210 Ski Way, Incline Village)
- Registration opens August 16th at 10am. Register online, at the Rec Center (980 Incline Way, Incline Village), or call 775-832-1310. Space is limited. Reservations are prepaid, no refunds.
Participants must be able to complete the 1.5 mile hike (3 miles round trip) and be at least 21 years old. Check in at the Base Lodge from 4:00pm-5:30pm to sign the waiver and pick up a wristband. Everyone may hike up to Snowflake Lodge at their own pace but the event will begin promptly at 6:00pm. An assortment of cold beverages will be available for purchase prior to the event. The group will hike down after the tasting at 7:30pm. Please note: This is designed as a hiking event, bicycle riders will not be served alcohol at this event. So if you wish to enjoy the wine tasting, please do not ride a bicycle to the event.