Summer 2017 Junior Golf Camps (Ages 5-15)
Open to kids 5-15 years old, Incline Village Junior Golf Camps are a great way to get kids interested and involved in golf. This year the program will implement general practices from PGA affiliated programs such as The First Tee and Drive Chip and Putt Championship. The program will encompass all aspects of the game. Juniors will be grouped according to skill levels and age.
Early registration (4/15 - 6/1/17):
Due to the growing interest in the program, early registration will be limited to two sessions per child. Once early registration is complete, depending on availability, students may be enrolled in more sessions.
- Register online (easiest way): Online Registration
- Register at the golf shop: Stop by the Championship Course Golf Shop, 955 Fairway Blvd. Registration opens April 15th at 9am. If registering at our golf shop: Download application (PDF).
Session A: ages 5-6; $75 per week; maximum 7 students
Session 1A: June 26 - 29, 1pm - 2:30pm Session 2A: July 10 - 13, 1pm - 2:30pm Session 3A: July 17 - 20, 1pm - 2:30pm Session 4A: July 24 - 27, 1pm - 2:30pm
- Session 5A: July 31 - Aug 3, 1pm - 2:30pm
- Session 6A: August 7 - 10, 1pm - 2:30pm
Session B: ages 7-15; $125 per week; maximum 20 students
Session 1B: June 26 - 29, 1pm - 4pm Session 2B: July 10 - 13, 1pm - 4pm Session 3B: July 17 - 20, 1pm - 4pm Session 4B: July 24 - 27,1pm - 4pm
- Session 5B: July 31 - Aug 3, 1pm - 4pm
Session 6B: August 7 - 10, 1pm - 4pm
Crossed out sessions indicate that they are SOLD OUT. You may register for the waitlist or speak to Rob at the Golf Shop. The Tennis Center is also offering Jr Camps this summer. Details are posted on InclineTennis.com.
Junior Season Passes & Daily Rates (Age 17 & Under)
We recommend purchasing a Junior Pass if your child wants to play outside of camp sessions:
- Mountain Course - $125
- Championship Course - $225
- Junior Daily Rates - 50% off current applicable daily rate