Summer 2019 Junior Golf Camps (Ages 5-15)
Open to kids 5-15 years old, Incline Village Junior Golf Camps are a great way to get kids interested and involved in golf. This year the program will implement general practices from PGA affiliated programs such as The First Tee and Drive Chip and Putt Championship. The program will encompass all aspects of the game. Juniors will be grouped according to skill levels and age.
Early registration (4/16-6/1/19):
Due to the growing interest in the program, early registration will be limited to two sessions per child. Once early registration is complete, depending on availability, students may be enrolled in more sessions. Register online or at the Championship Golf Shop.
- Register online here starting April 16
- Register at the golf shop - Stop by the Championship Course Golf Shop and staff will help you register online starting April 16
Session A: ages 5-6; $90 per week ($75 IVGID); maximum 7 students
- Session 1A: June 24-27, 1pm-2:30pm
- Session 2A: July 8-11, 1pm-2:30pm
- Session 3A: July 15-18, 1pm-2:30pm
- Session 4A: July 22-25, 1pm-2:30pm
- Session 5A: August 5-8, 1pm-2:30pm
Session B: ages 7-15; $150 per week ($125 IVGID); maximum 20 students
- Session 1B: June 24-27, 1pm-4pm
- Session 2B: July 8-11, 1pm-4pm
- Session 3B: July 15-18, 1pm-4pm
- Session 4B: July 22-25,1pm-4pm
- Session 5B: August 5-8, 1pm-4pm
PGA Junior League Golf (PGA JLG) is designed to better socialize the game for boys and girls, ages 7-13. PGA JLG features team vs. team competitions in structured leagues that provide a popular, less stressful scramble format as opposed to stroke-play competition. This is a great way to get kids involved in the game! More details coming soon...
For more information about the PGA Junior League and to register please visit pgajrleaguegolf.com