Summer 2017 Junior Golf Camps (Ages 5-15)
Open to kids 5-15 years old, Incline Village Junior Golf Camps are a great way to get kids interested and involved in golf. This year the program will implement general practices from PGA affiliated programs such as The First Tee and Drive Chip and Putt Championship. The program will encompass all aspects of the game. Juniors will be grouped according to skill levels and age.
Early registration (4/15 - 6/1/17):
Due to the growing interest in the program, early registration will be limited to two sessions per child. Once early registration is complete, depending on availability, students may be enrolled in more sessions.
- Register online (easiest way): Online Registration
- Register at the golf shop: Stop by the Championship Course Golf Shop, 955 Fairway Blvd, (10am-5pm). Registration opens April 15th at 9am. If registering at our golf shop: Download application (PDF).
Session A: ages 5-6; $75 per week; maximum 7 students
- Session 1A: June 26 - 29, 1pm - 2:30pm
Session 2A: July 10 - 13, 1pm - 2:30pm
- Session 3A: July 17 - 20, 1pm - 2:30pm
Session 4A: July 24 - 27, 1pm - 2:30pm
- Session 5A: July 31 - Aug 3, 1pm - 2:30pm
- Session 6A: August 7 - 10, 1pm - 2:30pm
Session B: ages 7-15; $125 per week; maximum 20 students
Session 1B: June 26 - 29, 1pm - 4pm Session 2B: July 10 - 13, 1pm - 4pm Session 3B: July 17 - 20, 1pm - 4pm
- Session 4B: July 24 - 27,1pm - 4pm
- Session 5B: July 31 - Aug 3, 1pm - 4pm
- Session 6B: August 7 - 10, 1pm - 4pm
Crossed out sessions indicate that they are SOLD OUT. You may register for the waitlist or speak to Rob at the Golf Shop. The Tennis Center is also offering Jr Camps this summer. Details are posted on InclineTennis.com.
Junior Season Passes & Daily Rates (Age 17 & Under)
We recommend purchasing a Junior Pass if your child wants to play outside of camp sessions:
- Mountain Course - $125
- Championship Course - $225
- Junior Daily Rates - 50% off current applicable daily rate
More 2017 Jr programs and info coming soon...
PGA Junior League Golf (PGA JLG) is designed to better socialize the game for boys and girls, ages 7-13. PGA JLG features team vs. team competitions in structured leagues that provide a popular, less stressful scramble format as opposed to stroke-play competition. This is a great way to get kids involved in the game! For more information about the PGA Junior League, please visit pgajrleaguegolf.com
Matches will be played on Monday afternoons June 20-July 18, 2016. Supervised practice will be held 4 times throughout the season. Practice will focus on course management, team building and player development. In order to be eligible for the team, players must commit to 3 of the 4 matches and 2 of the 4 practices. Practices are Saturdays at 4pm.
PGA Junior League Key Dates:
- June 20- Match #1: Incline Village vs. Tahoe Donner at Incline Village Championship Course
- June 27- Match #2: Tahoe Mountain Club vs. Incline Village at Tahoe Mountain Club
- July 11- Match #3: Incline Village vs. Lahontan at Incline Village Championship Course
- July 18- Match #4: Coyote Moon vs. Incline at Cayote Moon
Tee Times for matches are 4:00, 4:10, 4:20, and 4:30pm. We encourage parents, friends and family to attend the matches and require a minimum of 1 parent or adult per match to act as a scorekeeper.
Fee: $200 per player. Includes all tournament entries, supervised practice sessions, bag tag, and jersey. Register at the Golf Shop or by calling 775-832-1146.