Greetings Incline Village and Crystal Bay Community Members!
Well, the time is finally here!
Nevada State Governor Sisolak gave the green light for safely reopening golf courses as part of Phase 1 of reopening our State. All of us, at IVGID, are excited to once again see our community, including golf clubs, enjoying the great game of golf with safety and health as Priority One! Below is IVGID’s golf courses reopening time frames:
- Driving Range – Opens May 11th with restrictions and limited number of stations available
- Championship Course – Projected opening date of May 18th, with tee times starting at 8:00am and in 15 minute intervals
- Mountain Course – Projected opening date of May 25th with tee times starting at 8:00am and in 15 minute intervals
- Food and Beverage – The Grille and food & beverage outlets open on May 15th with a limited take-out menu only
IVGID Picture Pass Holders and their guests will be given priority for tee times and if any times are still available within 48 hours, those times will be available to book. Many of you have questions regarding club tournaments and social events; - we are planning on meeting with each club representative later this week to discuss options. Due to the restrictions, in Phase 1, including the non-gathering order, all tournaments, clinics, camps, and socials are postponed through June 30th. Please remember all of these restrictions are very “fluid “and as the Governor lifts restrictions, we will evaluate and implement any changes. Please see the COVID-19 Rules & Regulations page for full details.
Our priorities for IVGID golf courses are as follows:
- Safely reopen golf on a daily basis
- Determine how and when it will be safe to conduct shotgun tournaments, clinics, camps and along with social activities (such as – lunches, dinners, etc.)
The Governor’s decisions on proceeding with future phases will guide us on and determine IVGID’s restrictions on social gatherings and other activities regarding crowds. Safety, health and compliance is Priority One for our community and staff. As mentioned previously, the Golf Staff will be meeting with all the golf club Presidents or their representatives on options regarding this season. As information becomes available, we will notify everyone. Later this week, we will be sending out a list of restrictions for the courses, please review this list carefully. Restrictions and expectations are posted at both golf courses.
Remember, we are all in this together! Stay safe and stay healthy!
Keep it Simple,
Director of Golf and Community Services