Updated June 13, 2021
The Incline Village Recreation Center is now open with no capacity limits, and the CDC states that those individual who are vaccinated do not need to wear a mask in a public setting. However, the CDC recommends those who are not vaccinated should continue to wear a mask. We ask that you do what is necessary to protect yourself from potential COVID-19 exposure.
Beginning June 13, 2021 the Recreation Center will again welcome all membership types and daily drop-ins, with no reservations required for classes, gymnasium use, pool use or use of the cardio/strength conditioning room. Schedules for the gymnasium, pool, and group and aqua fitness classes will be posted. Please familiarize yourself with prescheduled classes and activities for each area.
In addition, the showers and locker rooms are now open, and monthly locker rentals are available.
Book and battery recycling has resumed.
Stay tuned for: Kidzone, coffee, towels and electronic waste collection services to reopen later this summer.
- If you are sick, stay home.
- Check in at the greeter desk until this desk is removed (sometime in July).
- Wear a mask if you are not otherwise protected from COVID-19.
- Continue to wash your hands thoroughly and often.
- Disinfect your equipment before and after use.
- Children 14 and under must be in the company of an adult or attending an organized program to access the Recreation Center. Children 14 and under will be limited to 15-minutes snack time in the lobby unless accompanied by an adult.
An inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any public place. COVID-19 is an extremely contagious disease that can lead to severe illness and deaths, especially for senior citizens and individuals with underlying medical conditions. By visiting any IVGID venue, you voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure to COVID-19.