The following measures have been implemented at the Incline Village Recreation Center to reduce touchpoints and keep the health and safety of our users and staff a priority. We appreciate your cooperation and patience as rules and regulations may change at any time due to changes in state and local COVID-19 guidelines. Visit this page often for updates.
Please do not come to the Recreation Center if you feel sick, are experiencing a fever, cough, other COVID-19 related symptoms, or have been in contact with someone who is sick.
(updated July 29, 2021)
Mask requirements for indoor spaces have been reinstituted as mandated by the Governor of the State of Nevada outlined in Emergency Directive 047, effective 7/30/21 at 12:01am.
- If you are sick, stay home.
- Check in at the greeter desk until this desk is removed (sometime in July).
- Masks or face coverings are required when indoors (except while swimming or showering).
- Continue to wash your hands thoroughly and often.
- Disinfect your equipment before and after use.
- Children 14 and under must be in the company of an adult or attending an organized program to access the Recreation Center. Children 14 and under will be limited to 15-minutes snack time in the lobby unless accompanied by an adult.
An inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any public place. COVID-19 can lead to severe illness and deaths, especially for senior citizens and individuals with underlying medical conditions. By visiting any IVGID venue, you voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure to COVID-19. Visit the CDC for more guidance on how to protect yourself and others from COVID-19.