The Incline Village Tennis & Pickleball Center staff is excited to welcome the community back for another great season of tennis and pickleball, with safety as priority one! The following measures have been implemented at the Incline Village Tennis & Pickleball Center to keep the health and safety of our players and staff a priority. We appreciate your cooperation and patience as rules and regulations may change at any time due to changes in state and local COVID-19 guidelines. Visit this page often for updates.
Please do not come to the center if you feel sick, are experiencing a fever, cough, other COVID-19 related symptoms, or have been in contact with someone who is sick.
(updated July 29, 2021)
Mask requirements for indoor spaces have been reinstituted as mandated by the Governor of the State of Nevada outlined in Emergency Directive 047, effective 7/30/21 at 12:01am.
Pro Shop / Bathroom Guidelines:
- Masks or face coverings are required when indoors.
- Maintain social distance when indoors.
- Hand sanitizer is available and surfaces are cleaned often.
Reservations / Courts:
- Water will not be provided on courts until further notice. Please bring personal water bottle.
- IVGID Pass holders and Tennis & Pickleball Membership Pass holders may reserve courts up to seven days in advance. If any times are still available within 72 hours, those times can be reserved by the public.
An inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any public place. COVID-19 can lead to severe illness and deaths, especially for senior citizens and individuals with underlying medical conditions. By visiting any IVGID venue, you voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure to COVID-19. Visit the CDC for more guidance on how to protect yourself and others from COVID-19. The USTA has also provided player tips and recommendations on how to play tennis safely.
For more information or to make court reservations, please call the pro shop at (775) 832-1235.