All of us at IVGID, are excited to once again see all of community enjoying the great games of Tennis and Pickleball with safety as priority one!
Our priorities for the Tennis Center are as follows:
- Safely reopen on a daily basis.
- Determine how and when it will be safe to once again conduct tournaments, lessons, clinics, camps and along with social activities.
The following measures have been implemented at the Incline Village Tennis Center to reduce touchpoints and adhere to state and local COVID-19 guidelines. We appreciate your cooperation and patience as these rules and regulations may change at any time. Visit this page often for updates
Reopening time frame and guidelines:
- Membership passes are on sale now! Call Tennis Center 775.832. 1235 or the Recreation Center at 775.832.1310 to purchase.
- Tennis Center is open with restrictions
- Pro Shop hours of operation: May 18 - May 30, 9am - 1pm, Monday - Friday
- The Pro Shop is closed Saturdays & Sundays. Staff will be on site and monitoring the center throughout the day.
- June hours of operation: 8am - 3pm, Monday - Friday and 8am-1pm, Saturdays & Sundays
Pro Shop Guidelines:
- Social/Physical Distancing required
- Masks or face coverings are encouraged.
- Only one person allowed at a time
- Separate entrance and exit- refer to signage
- Modified hours
- No food or beverage sales
- Membership requires updated waiver on file
- All lessons, camps, clinics, events and mixers are on hold until further notice
- Water will not be provided on courts until further notice. Please bring personal water bottle
- IVGID Picture Pass Holders and their guests will be given priority for court times and if any times are still available within 48 hours, those times will be opened up to the public
- Call the Tennis Center 775.832.1235 to reserve court times