- Welcome Message from Tim Kelly
- Incline Village Recreation Center
- Senior Programs
- Youth & Adult Sports
- Upcoming Events - Save the Date!
- Tennis & Pickleball
- Incline Village Golf Courses
- Leave Only Footprints
- Diamond Peak Ski Resort
- Fall & Winter Job Opportunities
- Incline Village/Crystal Bay Neighborhood Map
- Heart of Incline Village Map
- New & Promoted Staff Spotlight
- Incline Village Facilities
- Washoe County Library Programs & Events
- IVGID's Board of Trustees
Welcome message from Tim "TK" Kelly
Welcome to fall in Incline Village, or as I like to call it, “the most sports-crazy village in America.”
As we bid farewell to a beautiful Tahoe summer, we welcome autumn to our amazing village and introduce you to the sports programs available this fall. From our youngest community members to our not so youngest, we love to keep our community active, fit and prepared for the snow to fall this winter.
By far the most exciting offering this fall is our “Friday Night Lights” youth coed flag football program. This fastpaced youth program is going into its third season and has attracted over 200 players and volunteers. Friday Night Lights is a 5 vs. 5 coed league that has girls and boys from 1st grade to 8th grade competing from late August to late October. This sanctioned NFL youth flag football league is a part of the national organization where every player receives an official NFL reversible jersey and gets to represent their favorite team. Every Friday night this must-see family favorite takes place on the Ridgeline Park fields. Come out and enjoy the excitement of youth flag football.
An all-time favorite for adults who want to relive their glory days on the gridiron is our Monday night football league. Just like on TV, our 18-and-over coed league is 5 vs. 5 and is loaded with lots of offensive touchdowns and amazing defensive interceptions. Playing under the lights at the Ridgeline Park fields, this league provides a phenomenal way to compete like the good old days while making amazing new friends. Form your own team or come as a free agent. If you want to play some football, this league is for you!
If inside activities are more your kids' jam, then get them into our very popular Gymnastics and Ninja programs.
For girls who dream of being the next Simone Biles, we offer three different levels of gymnastics:
- Mini gymnastics provides an opportunity for the youngest students to learn gymnastic basics.
- Once the basics are mastered, students are invited to move up to the beginner/intermediate group, which pushes abilities on disciplines such as floor, beam and bars.
- Finally, for students who want to be pushed to the highest level we have the competitive team level. Team level gymnasts travel to meets and compete against gymnasts from other competitive gymnastics studios. Led by our phenomenal coaches, this program is extremely popular and very exciting for gymnasts and parents alike.
The Ninja program is a part of our gymnastics program and is offered for girls and boys who want to fly around and be the next American Ninja Warrior! Navigating obstacle courses and flying over barricades is why our Ninja program is very popular with our youngest residents. From Mini Ninjas to our Elementary Ninjas, this program gets the energy up (and out!) at the Recreation Center.
A long running favorite for adults is the Coed Indoor Volleyball League. This 6 vs. 6 league has been going on longer than many of us residents have been alive, and makes for an active, fun night at the Recreation Center for many residents. Make your own team with guys and girls or join as a free agent. We play volleyball from September to November every week.
Your Incline Village Parks & Recreation team wants to celebrate this fall with programs that are welcoming, inclusive and build community. Please come and join one of our leagues - they are for everyone! Whether you’re an oldschool legend, or you don’t know the difference between a pig skin and an actual pig but just want to make some friends, we will find a spot for you to have fun.
For all of you parents that need a great activity for your kiddos, please sign up for our flag football league or come over to the Recreation Center to watch them learn some flips and tricks.
Our team in the Parks & Recreation department loves living and working in the most sports crazy village in America, and we would love to meet you in person.
Tim "TK" Kelly,
Sports and Community Programming Supervisor
Incline Village Parks & Recreation