Join us for the Moonlight Community Snowshoe Hikes to Diamond Peak's Snowflake Lodge. This award winning event, lead by Incline Village Parks & Recreation, encourages exercising in an intergenerational social setting for ages 10 and older and is part of the Community Health and Wellness Outreach Initiative. The 1.5-mile (3 miles round trip) hike includes guides, exclusive after-hour access to Diamond Peak and Snowflake Lodge, and more.
Details & Registration:
Meet at Diamond Peak’s Base Lodge Deck (upper parking lot), at least 20 minutes prior to the tour departure, for the 1.5-mile hike to Snowflake Lodge. All groups will return to the Base Lodge approximately 3 hours after their start time.
Dates: Friday Jan. 21, Feb. 18, March 18, 2022
- Tours depart at: 5:00 p.m., 5:30 p.m. or 6:00 p.m. Please select tour time at registration.Check in times are at least 20 minutes prior to the tour departure.
- Ages 21+ - $50; $40 w/IVGID Picture Pass includes a glass of wine or beer and an appetizer
- Under 21/No alcohol - $40; $32 w/IVGID Picture Pass for hot cocoa and an appetizer
- Food & Dietary Restrictions: No other food will be available for purchase at Snowflake Lodge during this event. If you have food allergies or dietary restrictions, please plan accordingly and bring your own snack.
- Participants must dress in layers and bring their own snowshoes, poles and head lamp. Snowshoe rentals may be available at the Village Ski Loft or Hyatt Sport Shop.
- Face coverings are required indoors, except while actively eating or drinking.
- Waiver: Prior to registering, each participant must have an updated waiver on file with the Incline Village Parks & Recreation Center. Please email completed waivers to email@example.com. Waivers are also available at the Recreation Counter (980 Incline Way). Download waiver (PDF)
- Pre-registration is required. Register online, at the Incline Village Rec Counter or call (775) 832-1310. Participants over 21 who want the non-alcoholic option will need to call or register at the Rec Center.
Visit Incline Village Parks & Recreation for more classes and programs.