Join Tahoe WineXperience Sommelier, Kristi Snyder, as she guides you on a summertime journey of fun filled wine experiences. Find joy in the feel, taste, and finish that is the art of wine tasting. Relax with friends and encounter the beautiful Tahoe summer, where you'll find bountiful Charcuterie platters of house made treats, meats, cheeses, savory nuts and plenty of stellar wines!
Wednesday evenings, 6:00pm. Must be 21 to participate. Registration/Reservations required for each event.
- July 12, Aspen Grove, 960 Lakeshore Blvd. (Introduction to Food & Wine – Encounter the true firsthand experience while pairing food and wine)
- July 19, Aspen Grove (Taste Like A Pro, See, Smell, Swirl, Sip – Understand what you are looking for when tasting wine)
- July 26, Snowflake Lodge, 1210 Ski Way (Imprint your memory – Identify associated scents while using a live aroma wheel)
- August 2, Snowflake Lodge (Sparkling Wines and Fondue – Savor various styles of bubbly wines while creating the perfect fondue bite)
- August 9, The Chateau, 955 Fairview (Tahoe WineXperience Personal Blending Event – Play with flavors and blend your own wines)
- August 16, Aspen Grove (Lamb & Shrimp on The Barbie With Wines from Down Under – Enjoy a showcase of wines from New Zealand and Australia)
- August 23, Aspen Grove (Food & Wine Pairing Competition – Create a pairing that shows off your wine and enhances food flavors)
- August 30, Aspen Grove (Pinot Noir Around the World – Join Kristi on a Pinot Noir world tour)
- September 6, Aspen Grove (Judgment of Paris – Experience a French vs American blind tasting)
- September 13, Aspen Grove (Tastes of Italy – Discover the wines and terroirs of Italy)
- September 20, The Chateau (Bio-dynamic, Organic Vegan and Sustainably Grown – Learn how this affects your wine)
- September 28, The Chateau, Wine Dinner Finale (Enjoy five courses, prepared by Chef Bill Vandenburg, each course paired with perfect wines)
Pricing & Registration:
- Individual Events: $120, $89 w/ IVGID Pass, does not include Wine Dinner Finale
- 6 Event Series: $700, $525 w/ IVGID Pass, does not include Wine Dinner Finale
- 12 Event Series: $1200, $900 w/ IVGID Pass, includes Wine Dinner Finale
- Wine Dinner Finale: $150, $110 w/ IVGID Pass
Register online! To register in person or by phone please visit the Recreation Center, 980 Incline Way, or call (775) 832-1310.