IVGID Venue Health & Safety Updates
Measures have been implemented at all IVGID venues to reduce touchpoints and adhere to state and local COVID-19 guidelines. Please visit the Health & Safety COVID-19 news pages on our websites prior to planning your visit to any IVGID venue and obey all signage and staff guidance so we can remain open and operate safely for our community.
- Incline Village Golf Courses
- The Grille at The Chateau
- Incline Village Recreation Center
- Incline Village Beaches
- Ski Beach Boat Launch
- Incline Village Tennis & Pickleball Center
- Diamond Peak Ski Resort
- IVGID Public Works
Air Quality Venue Updates
Due to poor air quality in the Lake Tahoe Basin and surrounding areas from wildfire smoke, outdoor community and recreation services, programs and events may be suspended on short notice. Please check the Air Quality Related Venue Updates page for information and updates.
View Resolution 1884 to temporarily restrict access to IVGID beaches in order to combat COVID-19.
The IVGID Public Works office will remain closed to the public until further notice. Staff is available by phone or email Mondays - Fridays. For water or sewer emergencies please call 775-832-1203 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Payments can be made:
- 24 hour drop box at IVGID Admin Office: 893 Southwood Blvd (Note: If you would like a receipt for payment confirmation please write email address on payment envelope)
- Via Online Account Access on our website: www.ivgidpublicworks.org
- Mail payment to: 1220 Sweetwater Rd, Incline Village NV 89451
Public Works suspends disconnections and penalty charges
IVGID Public Works will continue to suspend disconnections and penalty charges for delinquent accounts until further notice. We will work with customers facing financial hardship to develop payment plans in order to assist with past due balances. We encourage customers to contact us if they have concerns about their account balances.
Contact Public Works: Phone: 775-832-1203 or Email: email@example.com