COVID-19 Updates: The Incline Village General Improvement District strives to provide access to our public spaces, including IVGID-managed beaches, while staying in compliance with state and local government regulations around proper social distancing during the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic. Please check back for updates to beach access policies and obey all signage and staff guidance at the beaches.
Current Beach Hours:
- Walk-in gates open at 7 a.m.
- Parking lots at Incline and Burnt Cedar beaches open at 11 a.m. Monday - Thursday, and 9 a.m. Friday - Sunday.
- Parking for kayak drop off at Ski Beach open 7 a.m. - 7 p.m.
- All beach gates close at 8 p.m.
Additional Rules: Updated 5/16/2020
- Picture Pass Holders and Punch Card Holders only - must check in at gate
- Must have Picture Pass with you at all times
- No glass
- No smoking or vaping
- No dogs
- No pop-ups
- Social distancing is mandatory
- Park legally and at your own risk
- Boat ramp open as of May 20 - view boat launching details below
Non-compliance with these updated rules will result in the closure of all Incline Village Beaches. Visit the COVID-19 news page for additional updates about other venues.
General COVID-19 Rules & Procedures
Touchless Scanning, Payment Transactions at all Incline Village Beaches
- Picture Passes and Punch Card are now being accepted for entry
- All processing is now “touchless” and must be executed by the guest by using the scanners provided
- Payment for watercraft launching products at Ski Beach Gate will be by credit card ONLY “touchless” transactions and must be executed by the credit card holder - NO Cash
- Hand sanitizing stations are provided
Additional Cleaning and Safety Precautions
- Staff must wear masks and gloves when interacting with the public and their boats
- Additional cleaning and sanitizing measures have been implemented, including but not limited to:
- Frequent hard surface disinfecting
- Increased handwashing
- Hand sanitizing stations for staff and the public
Restrooms & Drinking Fountains
- Restrooms will closed every two hours for cleaning – please plan accordingly
- Drinking fountains are not available
The following measures have been implemented at the Incline Village General Improvement District Ski Beach Boat Launch, Incline Beach and Burnt Cedar Beach to reduce touchpoints and adhere to state and local COVID-19 guidelines. Please visit the COVID-19 page for updates and more information about safety measures that have been executed throughout the District.
Ski Beach Boat Launching, Prelaunch Inspection, Individual Launch, Season Pass and 2020 AIS Sticker Purchases
The Ski Beach Boat Ramp is open daily at 7:00am and closed promptly at 8:00pm for Picture Pass and Punch Card Holders ONLY
For your convenience, a Prelaunch Service site will be available from Wednesday, May 20 through Monday, May 25, from 7:00am - 5:00pmin the Aspen Grove Parking lot
To utilize this service you must:
- Present a valid IVGID Picture Pass or Punch Card
- Present a current watercraft registration
- Verify, through inspection, that your watercraft has an intact Tahoe, Fallen Leaf or Echo seal
- Those with an intact seal can purchase a 2020 Tahoe Only sticker and an optional Season Watercraft Launch Pass
Credit card ONLY payments are accepted for Aquatic Invasive Species (AIS) stickers and Season Passes – NO Cash
ONLY Punch Cards and credit card payments are accepted for individual boat launches – NO Cash
- Please do not attempt to launch a boat if you feel sick, are experiencing a fever, cough, other COVID-19 related symptoms, or have been in contact with someone who is sick
- While waiting to launch, remain in your vehicle
- While interacting with IVGID staff and members of the community, masks or face coverings are encouraged
- Maintain a minimum 6-foot social distance with staff at all times
- All passengers must be Picture Pass Holders (PPH), guests of a PPH using a Punch Card, accompanied by the PPH – NO cash or credit cards
- Staff will inspect all boats at the gate to ensure inspection seals are intact before boats are allowed to proceed to the ramp
- Safely pull your boat onto the ramp to be inspected and sealed by the inspector
- Remain in your vehicle
- Boaters must leave the property immediately after seal is applied
- Cleaning or wiping down boats is not permitted in the Ski Beach ramp area