Community Twilight Snowshoe Hikes
After the mountain closes for the day, experience a snowshoe tour to Snowflake Lodge at Diamond Peak. Enjoy a complimentary glass of wine or beer and a specially created treat while taking in the spectacular views of beautiful Lake Tahoe under the stars.
Meet at Diamond Peak’s Base Lodge Deck (upper parking lot), at least 20 minutes prior to the tour departure, for the 1.5-mile hike to Snowflake Lodge. All groups will return to the Base Lodge approximately 3 hours after their start time.
Dates: Fridays - January 27, February 10, and March 10
- Tours depart at: 5:00 p.m., 5:30 p.m. or 6:00 p.m. Please select tour time at registration.Check in times are at least 20 minutes prior to the tour departure.
- Ages 21+ - $50; $40 w/IVGID Picture Pass includes a glass of wine or beer and an appetizer
- Under 21/No alcohol - $40; $32 w/IVGID Picture Pass includes hot cocoa or soda and an appetizer
- Food & Dietary Restrictions: No other food will be available for purchase at Snowflake Lodge during this event. If you have food allergies or dietary restrictions, please plan accordingly and bring your own snack.
- Participants must dress in layers and bring their own snowshoes, poles and head lamp. Snowshoe rentals may be available at the Village Ski Loft or Hyatt Sport Shop.
- Waiver: Prior to registering, each participant must have an updated waiver on file with the Incline Village Parks & Recreation Center. View more information about waivers on the Registration Page.
- Pre-registration is required. Register online, at the Incline Village Rec Counter or call (775) 832-1310. Participants over 21 who want the non-alcoholic option will need to call or register at the Rec Center.
Pre-registration is required. Registration opens January 5th at 9am. Call the Parks & Recreation Counter at 775-832-1310, register at the Recreation Center (980 Incline Way) or register online.