Incline Village Mountain Golf Course - closed for 2022
The Mountain Course closed for the 2022 season on October 9th. See you in the spring! Stop by the Championship Golf Shop during the off-season for shopping, lessons, and virtual golf during the colder months. View off-season hours and details in the events section.
690 Wilson Way, Incline Village (map/directions) | (775) 832-1150
An amazing mountain layout with old growth trees and elevation changes, this 18-hole Incline Village golf course is fun and affordable. The Mountain Course is the highest elevation golf course in the State of Nevada and the Tahoe Basin. Tee times are usually not a problem so go ahead and give us a call or book online. You can play this par-58 Lake Tahoe golf course quickly and be back with the family to enjoy the rest of your day.
- Dress Code: no exposed midriffs, no frayed or holey denim or clothing, shorts must be mid-thigh length, no tank tops (sleeveless polos are permitted)
- Pace of Play: 18 holes - 3 hours 30 minutes (or less) - par 58 / 9 holes - 1 hour 42 minutes (or less)
- Season Dates: Typically around Memorial Day through early October
- Golf Shop Hours: 7:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
- Scorecard & Rating/Slope (PDF)
The Mountain Course offers a large practice green, hitting net, new golf carts with dividers (upon request), a newly renovated deck and clubhouse with food and beverages, and a Golf Shop in a picturesque mountain setting.
Green Fees/Tee Times & Policies
- 2022 Opening Date: May 20 / 2022 Closing Date: October 9
- 2022 Holiday Periods: May 30 (Memorial Day), July 4 – 7, September 5 (Labor Day)
- Booking Policies: Tee times are available for booking two weeks in advance with no pre-booking fee. Any tee times booked outside of two weeks incurs a non-refundable pre-booking fee of $10 per golfer ($5 IVGID Picture Pass Holders). This fee does not offset the green fee.
- Cancellation policy: Email firstname.lastname@example.org to cancel tee time reservations. Cancel at least 72 hours prior to your tee time for a full refund. 50% of green fees will be charged for cancellations made between 72 - 24 hours of tee time. Within 24 hours of tee time, full green fees will be charged for all golfers in your party.
- Single Players: Single players are not allowed to book a tee time. Please call the Golf Shop and we will do our best to help pair you with another group.
- Rider / Non-Player Fee: Non-player riders are welcome, but they must pay a rider fee of $10 per person for 18 holes or 9 holes. The rider must accompany a player.
- Cart Fee: Green fees include a shared golf cart with dividers. The single cart fee is $35 for golfers who want to ride solo (subject to availability).
- Rental Clubs: Men's and women's golf club rental sets are available for $50 for 18 holes and $25 for 9 holes.
- Cart Path Safety Notice: The Golf Courses at Incline Village are fully operational from 7:00 a.m. to dark, seven days a week during the golf season. Non-golfers, walkers and bikers are not permitted on the cart paths at any time due to safety issues. Only paid golfers are allowed on the courses at any time. Anyone on the golf course must check in with Golf Shop staff.
Work on your short game and get your head in the game at the Mountain Course chipping and putting green. If you want to warm up your swing you can visit the driving range at our other course, The Incline Village Championship Course, at 955 Fairway Blvd.
Golf Shop at the Mountain Course
The Mountain Course is fully stocked for all your golf and after golf needs during the golf season. Browse our selection of golf gear and apparel, souvenirs, and stock up on balls or other essentials from brands like: Adidas, Ahead, Callaway, Cobra, FootJoy, Greg Norman, Jamie Sadock, Lucky in Love, Nike, Puma, TaylorMade, Titleist, Travis Mathew, Under Armour and more. The golf shop has a great selection of Incline Village Mountain Course logo items that make great gifts and souvenirs for golfers and non-golfers. We have additional merchandise over at the Championship Course Golf Shop so let us know if you are looking for something specific or want to make a special order.
Mountain Snack Bar
The newly renovated Mountain Snack Bar serves grab-n-go breakfast, lunch, snacks, beer, wine, cocktails, beverages, and cigars. We have a large sundeck with beautiful views and indoor seating. 2022 hours of operation: 8:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m. daily
Visit the Incline Golf Academy page for more information about private and semi-private golf lessons.
Programs, Events & Clinics
Visit the Golf Events portal for more upcoming programs, clinics, events and golf shop sales.
Nine & Wine Golf and Wine Tastings
Play a nine-hole scramble then enjoy a wine tasting and paired appetizers on the deck. Reservations required. Schedule and information coming soon...Info will be posted on the Nine & Wine page
Female Golf Clinics - Gals on the Green & Girls on the Green
Learn how to golf, or brush up on your skills, with other women at our Gals on the Green ladies golf clinics, taught by Ashley Wood. Different topics will be taught each week covering the essentials of the game and geared toward women. We are also offering a youth version called Girls on the Green. View 2022 information on the Gals on the Green page.
Our seasoned event and tournament coordinators will make sure your golf outing goes perfect so you can enjoy your day on the course. Submit a Tournament Inquiry for more information.
Weddings & Meetings
Hold your wedding or meeting at the Incline Golf Courses or one of our other beautiful venues. Our Sales & Event Coordinators can help you choose the perfect venue for your event. Play golf or organize a tournament as part of your event, bachelor party, or wedding and get special group rates. Visit our Meetings & Weddings website for information and photos or fill out an inquiry.
Local Golf Clubs
Make this golf season fun and memorable by joining a local golf club! The Tahoe Incline Golf Club (TIGC), Mountain Niners, and Incline Village Teesters invite new members to learn more about their clubs, meet other locals, and have fun on and off the courses. View details on the Local Golf Clubs page.
Golf Pros & Management
Get to know our team and feel free to contact us with any feedback or suggestions:
Darren Howard, PGA: Director of Golf & Community Services
Nick Holligan, PGA: Head Golf Professional
Ashley Wood, PGA: Head of Player Development
Robert Bruce, PGA: First Assistant Golf Professional
Jeff Clouthier, CGCS: Golf Course Superintendent
Jose Luis Torres, Assistant Superintendent - Mountain Course
Greg Merritt: District Merchandiser