Mountain Course Cart Path Project
Modified operations and temporary closures early September through early October at the Mountain Golf Course. Check the Cart Path project news page for dates, details and updates.
Incline Village Mountain Golf Course
690 Wilson Way, Incline Village (map/directions) | (775) 832-1150
An amazing mountain layout with old growth trees and elevation changes, this 18-hole Incline Village golf course is fun and affordable. The Mountain Course is the highest elevation golf course in the State of Nevada and the Tahoe Basin. Tee times are usually not a problem so go ahead and give us a call or book online. You can play this par-58 Lake Tahoe golf course quickly and be back with the family to enjoy the rest of your day.
- Dress Code: no exposed midriffs, no frayed or holey denim or clothing, shorts must be mid-thigh length, no tank tops (sleeveless polos are permitted)
- Pace of Play: 18 holes - 3 hours 30 minutes (or less) - par 58 / 9 holes - 1 hour 42 minutes (or less)
- Season Dates: Typically around Memorial Day through early October
- Golf Shop Hours: 7:00am - 6:00pm
- Scorecard & Rating/Slope (PDF)
The Mountain Course offers a large practice green, hitting net, golf carts, a newly renovated deck and clubhouse with food and beverages, and a Golf Shop in a picturesque mountain setting.
Green Fees/Tee Times & Policies
- 2023 Opening Date: June 9 / 2023 Closing Date: October 15 (tentative)
- 2023 Holiday periods: May 29 (Memorial Day), July 3 – 6, September 4 (Labor Day)
- Booking Policies: Tee times are available for booking two weeks in advance with no pre-booking fee. Any tee times booked outside of two weeks incurs a non-refundable pre-booking fee of $10 per golfer. This fee does not offset the green fee. (IVGID Recreation Pass holders are exempt from pre-booking fees.)
- Cancellation policy: Email firstname.lastname@example.org to cancel tee time reservations. Cancel at least 72 hours prior to your tee time to avoid cancelation fees. 50% of green fees will be charged for cancelations made between 72 - 48 hours of tee time. Within 48 hours of tee time, full green fees will be charged for all golfers in your party. Pre-booking fees, if applicable, are non-refundable for all cancelations.
- Single Players: Single players may only join an existing group. Please call the Golf Shop and we will do our best to pair you with other golfers.
- Check-In Procedures: Check-in proceedures have been updated for 2023. In addition to the new procedure, golf cart keys will be in the Golf Shop for all carts.
- Public Check-In Procedure: Each golfer responsible for their tee time or their group's tee time will be required to check in with the Golf Shop and pick up a receipt for the Starter. A golfer that is not responsible for payment, or someone in their group, will only be able to check themselves in for golf.
- IVGID Check-In Procedure: All IVGID Recreation Pass Holders within a group must check themselves in individually and show their IVGID Pass. You may not check in other IVGID Pass Holders. Verification of a valid IVGID Recreation Pass will be the only way to receive the IVGID Pass rates.
- Rider / Non-Player Fee: Non-player riders are welcome, but they must pay a rider fee of $15 per person for 9 holes or $25 per person for 18 holes. The rider must accompany a player.
- Cart Fee: Green fees include a shared golf cart. The single cart fee is $25 for golfers who want to ride solo (subject to availability).
- Rental Clubs: Men's and women's golf club rental sets are available for $50 for 18 holes and $25 for 9 holes.
- Safety notice: The Golf Courses at Incline Village are fully operational from 7:00am to dark, seven days a week during the golf season. Non-golfers, walkers and bikers are not permitted on the cart paths at any time due to safety issues. Only paid golfers are allowed on the courses at any time. Anyone on the golf course must check in with Golf Shop staff.
IVGID Recreation Pass Holder Rates
View your special rates in the IVGID Pass Holder Portal.
IVGID Recreation Pass Holders can choose from a variety of season-long Play Pass options to save money and time. Junior and College passes are open to the public. Visit the Play Pass page for rates and details.
Book Tee Times
Or call the Golf Shop - (775) 832-1150
9 Hole Bookings (Public) - Online booking is currently not available for 9 holes for the public. Please call the Golf Shop to book 9 holes.
All Mountain Course rates include a golf cart for guests 18 years and older, but let us know if you prefer to walk.
Mountain Course 18 Holes
|June 12 - Closing||Mon-Thurs||Fri-Sun & holidays|
|Open - 2pm (prime time)||$85||$90|
|2pm - 4pm (mid-day)||$85||$90|
|After 4pm (twilight)||$54||$60|
Mountain Course 9 Holes
|June 12 - Closing||Mon-Thurs||Fri-Sun & holidays|
|Open - 2pm (prime time)||$50||$55|
|2pm - 4pm (mid-day)||$50||$55|
|After 4pm (twilight)||$31||$38|
Work on your short game and get your head in the game at the Mountain Course chipping and putting green. If you want to warm up your swing you can visit the driving range at our other course, The Incline Village Championship Course, at 955 Fairway Blvd.
Golf Shop at the Mountain Course
The Mountain Course is fully stocked for all your golf and after golf needs during the golf season. Browse our selection of golf gear and apparel, souvenirs, and stock up on balls or other essentials from brands like: Adidas, Ahead, Callaway, Cobra, FootJoy, Greg Norman, Jamie Sadock, Lucky in Love, Nike, Puma, TaylorMade, Titleist, Travis Mathew, Under Armour and more. The golf shop has a great selection of Incline Village logo items that make great gifts and souvenirs for golfers and non-golfers. If you're looking for a deal, The Mountain Course Golf Shop often has sales so swing by to shop the sale racks or follow us on social media to hear about special sale dates. We have additional merchandise over at the Championship Course Golf Shop so stop by there if you don't find what you are looking for or let us know if you want to make a special order.
Mountain Snack Bar & Deck
The newly renovated Mountain Snack Bar serves grab-n-go breakfast, lunch, snacks, beer, wine, cocktails and beverages. We have a large sundeck with beautiful views and indoor seating. 2023 hours of operation: Drinks: 9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.; Breakfast: 9:30 a.m. - 11:00 a.m., Lunch: 11:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.
Visit the Incline Golf Academy page for more information about private and semi-private golf lessons.
Programs, Events & Clinics
Visit the Golf Events portal for more upcoming programs, clinics, events and golf shop sales.
Nine & Wine Golf and Wine Tastings
Play a nine-hole scramble then enjoy a wine tasting and paired appetizers on the deck. Reservations required. (select dates Jun-Aug)
Female Golf Clinics - Gals on the Green
Learn how to golf, or brush up on your skills, with other women at our Gals on the Green ladies golf clinics, taught by Ashley Wood. Different topics will be taught each clinic covering the essentials of the game and geared toward women. (dates vary, check Golf Academy page for current dates)
Our seasoned event and tournament coordinators will make sure your golf outing goes perfect so you can enjoy your day on the course. Submit a Tournament Inquiry for more information.
Weddings & Meetings
Hold your wedding or meeting at the Incline Golf Courses or one of our other beautiful venues. Our Sales & Event Coordinators can help you choose the perfect venue for your event. Play golf or organize a tournament as part of your event, bachelor party, or wedding and get special group rates. Visit our Meetings & Weddings website for information and photos or fill out an inquiry.
Local Golf Clubs
Make this golf season fun and memorable by joining a local golf club! The Tahoe Incline Golf Club (TIGC), Mountain Niners, and Incline Village Teesters invite new members to learn more about their clubs, meet other locals, and have fun on and off the courses. View details on the Local Golf Clubs page.
Golf Pros & Management
Get to know our team and feel free to contact us with any feedback or suggestions:
Darren Howard, PGA: Director of Golf & Community Services
Nick Holligan, PGA: Head Golf Professional
Ashley Wood, PGA: Head of Player Development
Din Fuad: Golf Instructor
Robert Bruce, PGA: First Assistant Golf Professional
Donny Ohu: Assistant Golf Professional
Jeff Clouthier, CGCS: Golf Course Superintendent
Jose Luis Torres, Assistant Superintendent - Mountain Course
Greg Merritt: District Merchandiser