Health & Safety Rules & Regulations: Visit the Health & Safety page to review the current rules and regulations prior to planning your visit.
Incline Village Championship Golf Course
955 Fairway Blvd, Incline Village (map/directions) | 775-832-1146
A classic 18-hole public Lake Tahoe golf course featuring a Robert Trent Jones Sr. design and beautiful lake views. This par-72 course was completely renovated in 2003 and gets many accolades. The Championship Course in North Lake Tahoe Nevada was voted #10 in GolfAdvisor's 2018 "Best Courses in Nevada" list and always at or near the top of their "Top Rated Courses in the Tahoe Area" list, the "Best in State" 2012 - 2015 by Golf Digest magazine, "Best Courses to Play" in 2011 and "Best State-by-State Courses" in 2020 by Golfweek magazine, this course deserves your attention.
The Championship Course has a driving range with top-of-the line hitting mats, chipping green, putting green, fully stocked golf shop, comfortable electric golf carts with dividers, two ChargePoint electric vehicle charging stations, snack bar, bar carts and restaurant, The Grille at The Chateau.
- Dress Code: Collared shirts are required. No denim, no cut-off or cargo shorts.
- Pace of Play: 4 hours 15 minutes - par 72
- Season Dates: Typically mid-May through mid-October
- Golf Shop Hours: 7:15 a.m. - 6 p.m. (Retail store closed all day June 23 due to inventory. Check-ins and range balls still available inside.)
- Scorecard & Rating/Slope (PDF)
Green Fees/Tee Times & Policies
- 2021 Opening Dates: May 17
- 2021 Holiday periods: May 31 (Memorial Day), June 30 – July 5th, September 6 (Labor Day)
- Booking Policies: Tee times are available for booking two weeks in advance with no pre-booking fee. Any tee times booked outside of two weeks incurs a non-refundable pre-booking fee of $15 per golfer ($10 IVGID Picture Pass Holders). This fee does not offset the green fee.
- Cancellation policy: Please call to cancel tee time reservations at least 72 hours prior to your tee time for a full refund. 50% of green fees will be charged for cancellations made between 72 - 24 hours of tee time. Within 24 hours of tee time, full green fees will be charged for all golfers in your party.
- Single Players: Single players are not allowed to book a tee time. Please call the Golf Shop and we will do our best to help pair you with another group.
- Rider / Non-Player Fee: Non-player riders are welcome, but they must pay a rider fee of $35 per person. The rider must accompany a player.
- Cart Fee: Green fees include a shared golf cart with dividers. The single cart fee is $35 for golfers who want to ride solo (subject to availability).
- Rental Clubs: Men's and women's golf club rental sets are available for $100 per day ($85 IVGID Picture Pass Holders).
- Safety notice: The Golf Courses at Incline Village are fully operational from 7:00 a.m. to dark, seven days a week during the golf season. Non-golfers, walkers and bikers are not permitted on the cart paths at any time due to safety issues. Only paid golfers are allowed on the courses at any time. Anyone on the golf course must check in with Golf Shop staff.
Book Tee Times
or call the Golf Shop - (775) 832-1146
IVGID Picture Pass Holder Rates
View your special rates in the IVGID Pass Holder Portal.
IVGID Picture Pass Holders can choose from a variety of season-long Play Pass options to save money and time. Junior and College passes are open to the public. Visit the Play Pass page for rates and details. Play passes for the current golf season go on sale in the spring.
All Championship Course rates include a shared golf cart. 9-hole rates available after 5:30 p.m.
|June 14 - Sept. 26||Mon-Thurs||Fri-Sun & holidays|
|7am - 2pm (prime time)||$199||$220|
|2pm - 4pm (twilight)||$140||$150|
|After 4pm (super twilight)||$95||$105|
|After 5:30pm (9 holes only)||$60||$75|
|The Championship Course closes early on select Wednesdays for maintenance. The last tee time is 2:50pm on these dates: 6/23, 7/7, 7/21, 8/4, 8/18, 9/1, 9/15|
|Sept. 27 - Closing||Mon-Thurs||Fri-Sun & holidays|
|7am - 2pm (prime time)||$145||$165|
|2pm - 4pm (twilight)||$100||$120|
|After 4pm (super twilight)||$60||$65|
|After 5:30pm (9 holes only)||$45||$50|
|9 hole rates available at 4pm starting on October 10th through closing. The Championship Course closes early on select Wednesdays for maintenance. The last tee time is 2:50pm on these dates: 9/29|
The Championship Course offers excellent facilities to practice your swing or your short game including a driving range, chipping green and putting green. We recommend getting to the course early to warm up at each practice station and relax before hitting the course.
Purchase tokens inside the Championship Golf Shop: Small Bucket/22 balls - $7 ($5 w/IVGID pass), Medium Bucket/44 balls - $12 ($10 w/IVGID pass), Large Bucket/66 balls - $17 ($15 w/IVGID pass). Driving Range Passes are also available with bonus credit: $100 for $110 credit, $200 for $230 credit, $300 for $360 credit.
- Golf Season Range Hours: 45 minutes before first tee time - 5:30pm (Note: The range closes every other Wednesday at 5pm for maintenace)
Golf Shop at the Championship Course
The Championship Golf Shop showcases the most innovative golf club technology from companies such as Titleist, Callaway, Cobra and TaylorMade and our PGA golf staff is qualified to provide custom club fitting. The entire Golf Shop staff has extensive knowledge on the best that golf merchandise has to offer, and seeks to help you feel more comfortable and confident with your golf game and your on-course/off-course style. The Golf Shop is open year-round for shopping.
Choose from North Lake Tahoe's largest selection of golf gear, golf apparel for men and women and golf accessories from brands like: Adidas, Ahead, Callaway, Cobra, FootJoy, Greg Norman, Jamie Sadock, Lucky in Love, Maui Jim, Nike, Peter Millar, Puma, Straight Down, TaylorMade, Titleist, Travis Mathew, Under Armour and more. The golf shop has a great selection of Incline Village logo items that make great gifts and souvenirs for golfers and non-golfers including hats, glassware, beverage containers, ornaments and holiday keepsakes.
The Grille at the Chateau
The Grille at The Chateau is a beautiful full service restaurant that serves lunch and happy hour during the golf season. The Grille at The Chateau has indoor and outdoor seating, wifi, and a full bar, overlooking the 18th green and Lake Tahoe. View menus and make reservations at TheGrilleAtTheChateau.com.
Snack Bar & Beverage Cart Service
The Snack Bar, located next to the putting green, serves breakfast, lunch, snacks, beer, wine, cocktails, beverages, and cigars. 2021 hours of operation: Early season 9am - 5pm (starting May 30: Lower Snackbar - 20 minutes prior to first tee time - 3pm. Upper Snackbar: opens at 3pm). 2021 Snack Bar Menu (PDF).
Snack Bar Health & Safety Rules
- Advance orders for pickup at the turn should be placed on golf cart via touchscreen.
- Walk-up Grab-N-Go orders available at window.
- Masks or face coverings are required.
Beverage Carts are also stocked with a full bar, beverages, snacks and lunch.
Programs, Events & Specials
If you have a group of 16 or more, the Golf Courses at Incline Village offer excellent options for your next vacation, celebration, or business outing. Whether you're looking for a large or small-organized event for your group, our staff is available to assist you with your every need. We are committed to offering our groups the most efficiently run golf outing. We'll do the work while your group has the fun! Submit a Tournament Inquiry for more information.
Weddings & Meetings
Hold your wedding or meeting at the Incline Golf Courses or one of our other beautiful venues. Our Sales & Event Coordinators can help you choose the perfect venue for your event. Play golf or organize a tournament as part of your event, bachelor party, or wedding and get special group rates. Visit our Meetings & Weddings website for information and photos or fill out an inquiry.
Local Golf Clubs
Make this golf season fun and memorable by joining a local golf club! The Tahoe Incline Golf Club (TIGC), Mountain Niners, and Incline Village Teesters invite new members to learn more about their clubs, meet other locals, and have fun on and off the courses. View details on the Local Golf Clubs page.
Golf Pros & Management
Get to know our team and feel free to contact us with any feedback or suggestions.
Darren Howard, PGA: Director of Golf & Community Services
Kyle Thornburg, PGA: Head Golf Professional, Championship Course
Neil Gunn, PGA: Golf Teaching Professional
Robert Bruce, PGA: First Assistant Golf Professional
Jeff Clouthier, CGCS: Golf Course Superintendent
Ryan Player: Assistant Golf Course Superintendent
Genevieve Hoffee: District Merchandiser