Slow Yoga Summer Outdoor Retreat
Slow Yoga is a gentle, mindful approach to Classical Yoga with an emphasis on slowly entering into and out of postures with the same intentional presence and awareness as when we simply practice “staying” in a pose. This retreat will offer an exploration of movement, breath awareness, stillness, & meditation through the experience of the five senses.
- When: August 26th - August 28th
- Friday: Asana practice to balance the Fire Element: Cool & Energizing
- Saturday: Asana practice to balance the Earth Element: Ground & Strengthen
- Sunday: Transition from late summer to fall: Move from one yoga pose to another as a metaphor for life
- Where: Incline Village Recreation Center Backyard
- Time: 2:30 - 4:30pm each day
- One session: $40/$35 w/ IVGID Pass
- Full session: $105/$90 w/ IVGID Pass
Registration opens August 5th at 9am. Space is limited. Pre-registration is required. Register online or by calling or visiting the Recreation Center.