Incline Village & Crystal Bay 20th Annual Trail of Treats and Terror
An event to provide a safe Halloween experience to the Incline Village/Crystal Bay community. Travel through the haunted forest, snap a family photo and enjoy some spooky fun!
- Date/Time: Thursday, October 28, 2021; 3:30-6:00pm
- Location: Village Green & Fitness Trails (960 Lakeshore Blvd.)
Reservations Open October 1st
Reservations are required so we can space everyone out and hold a safe and fun event. Participants will register for an arrival time and must be at the check-in booth during their time slot. Every attendee must bring proof of residency (IVGID Picture pass, ID with IV/CB address, lease or utility bill). Minors must be accompanied by and adult. Online reservations open October 1st.
Get Involved! Donations & Volunteer Opportunities
Since 2001, Trail of Treats and Terror has been an Incline Village tradition. The Incline Village General Improvement District (IVGID) collaborates with community partners to produce a haunted trail that community members can travel along at no cost. There are many ways to get involved including making a donation, helping plan the event, setting up a spooky scene and more.
Incline Tahoe Foundation (ITF) is collecting donations for covering costs of candy, safety lights, and permitting fees. This event cannot happen without everyone's help with funding!
Please fill out this form if you or your business or organization would be interested in:
- Hosting a section of the trail - Create a fun or spooky scene or activity on the trail and pass out candy to participants. This could be a fun team building activity for your staff or club and a great way to give back to the community.
- Volunteering for a leadership role - We are looking for people to help make this event even better for the 20th anniversary. Roles may include securing food trucks, band, safety team, recruitment team, etc.
- Learning more - Maybe you need more information? No prob. Just fill out the form and we'll get you plugged in.
Spread the word
Help us spread the word about these opportunities and the event. It takes a village, and we have a pretty amazing one here in Incline Village/ Crystal Bay!
- Download flyer (PDF) and distribute at your business or club
- Share the Facebook event on your profile and invite local friends
- Invite your Incline Village/Crystal Bay friends and neighbors