Incline Village & Crystal Bay Annual Trail of Treats and Terror
An event to provide a safe Halloween experience to the Incline Village/Crystal Bay community. Travel through the haunted forest, snap a family photo and enjoy some spooky fun!
- Date/Time: Thursday, October 26, 2023
- Time: 3:30pm - 5:30pm
- Location: Village Green & Fitness Trails (960 Lakeshore Blvd.)
- Food, drink, and fun merchandise for purchase
- Parking is available at the Incline Village Recreation Center, the Tennis Center, the Donald W. Reynolds Parasol Building, and Incline Middle School. Please do not walk on Incline Way. Use paths that lead to safe road crossing of Incline Way. The crossing will be located parallel to the back drive of the Recreation Center which will be closed to cars. Aspen Grove lot is available for ADA parking ONLY. The overflow lot will be closed for event staging and emergency vehicles.
- Wear your BEST Costume!
- What to bring: proof of residency (IVGID Recreation pass, Recreation Punch Card, valid ID with IV/CB address, lease, utility bill), and a candy bag!
Reservations Open October 1st
Reservations are required so we can plan properly and hold a safe and fun event. Participants will register for an arrival time online via eventbrite and must be at the check-in booth during their time slot. Every attendee must bring proof of residency (IVGID Recreation pass, ID with IV/CB address, lease or utility bill). All minors must be accompanied by an adult.
Get Involved! Donations & Volunteer Opportunities
Since 2001, Trail of Treats and Terror has been an Incline Village tradition. The Incline Village General Improvement District (IVGID) collaborates with community partners to produce a haunted trail for community members to travel along and have a safe and fun Halloween celebration.....at no cost. There are many ways to get involved including making a donation, helping plan the event, setting up a spooky scene, and more.
Incline Tahoe Foundation (ITF) is collecting donations for covering the costs of candy, safety lights, and permitting fees. This event cannot happen without everyone's help with funding!
Please click the link below to fill out the form if you or your business or organization would be interested in:
- Hosting a section of the trail - Create a fun or spooky scene or activity on the trail and pass out candy to participants. This could be a fun team-building activity for your staff or club and a great way to give back to the community.
- Volunteering for a leadership role - We are looking for people to help make this event even better this year. Roles may include securing food trucks, bands, safety teams, recruitment teams, etc.
- Learning more - Maybe you need more information? No prob. Just fill out the form and we'll get you plugged in.
Spread the word
Help us spread the word about these opportunities and the event. It takes a village, and we have a pretty amazing one here in Incline Village/ Crystal Bay!
- Download the flyer (PDF) and distribute it at your business or club
- Share the Facebook event on your profile and invite local friends
- Invite your Incline Village/Crystal Bay friends and neighbors
Thank you to our Sponsors & Partners!
Sponsors: Incline-Tahoe Foundation