The Golf Courses at Incline Village support the PGA of America’s "growth of the game" initiative. We offer programs designed to involve people from all walks of life into the game of golf.
Get Golf Ready 2018: Level 1 & 2
Level 1: Are you new to golf or returning after many years? Get Golf Ready is a series designed to teach everything you'll need to play golf in five consecutive days of lessons. Each lesson will focus on essential golf skills. Topics covered include putting, chipping, short iron shots, long irons, hybrids, fairway woods, driving, course etiquette, and rules.
Level 2: This clinic series is designed for Get Golf Ready 1 graduates or golfers who have played 2 or more years. Each lesson will focus on essential golf skills in a group setting.
Meet other players with similar playing levels while learning the fundamentals of golf in a fun and unintimidating environment.
Cost: $150 per 5-day session, includes club rentals upon request.
- Session 1 (Level 1): May 21 – May 25; Daily 4:30 pm - 6:00 pm
- Session 2 (Level 1) : June 4 – June 8; Daily 4:30 pm - 6:00 pm
- Session 3 (Level 2): June 18 – June 22; Daily 4:30 pm - 6:00 pm
- Session 4 (Level 1): July 9 – July 13; Daily 4:30 pm - 6:00 pm
- Session 5 (Level 2): July 23 – July 27; Daily 4:30 pm - 6:00 pm
- Session 6 (Level 1): August 13 - August 17; Daily 4:30 pm - 6:00 pm
- Session 7 (Level 2): August 27 - 31; Daily 4:30 pm - 6:00 pm
Registration opens Friday April 27 at 10 a.m. Register online at register.yourtahoeplace.com.
Custom Clinic Series - $40 per hour
Create your own clinic with a group or friends, coworkers, etc. These clinics are designed for groups of 4 to 8 people. Can be a one-time event or weekly with topics agreed upon prior to clinic. $40 per hour. Contact Neil to schedule.
Practice with the Pro Clinics
Students who have purchased a package of 3 or 5 lessons are invited to participate in Practice with the Pro Clinics. Come practice various skills with Neil for an hour, once a week, starting in mid-June. Contact neil to sign up (minimum of 3 students required).