The Incline Village Golf Academy, headquartered at the Incline Village Championship Course, supports the PGA of America’s "growth of the game" initiative. We offer programs designed to involve people from all walks of life into the game of golf.
Get Golf Ready 2019: Level 1 & 2
Meet other players with similar playing levels while learning the fundamentals of golf in a fun and unintimidating environment.
Level 1: Are you new to golf or returning after many years? Get Golf Ready is a series designed to teach everything you'll need to play golf in five consecutive days of lessons. Each lesson will focus on essential golf skills. Topics covered include putting, chipping, short iron shots, long irons, hybrids, fairway woods, driving, course etiquette, and rules.
- May 20-24; Daily 4:30—6:00pm
- May 27-31; Daily 4:30—6:00pm
- June 3—7; Daily 4:30—6:00pm
- July 8—12; Daily 4:30—6:00pm
- August 5—9; Daily 4:30—6:00pm
Level 2: This clinic series is designed for Get Golf Ready 1 graduates or golfers who have played 2 or more years. Each lesson will focus on essential golf skills in a group setting.
- June 17 —21; Daily 4:30—6:00pm
- July 22—26; Daily 4:30—6:00pm
- August 19—23; Daily 4:30—6:00pm
Cost: $150 per 5-day session, includes club rentals upon request.
Registration opens Friday April 26 at 10 a.m. Register online at register.yourtahoeplace.com.
2019 Golf Academy Clinics
Custom Clinic Series - $40 per hour
Create your own clinic with a group or friends, coworkers, etc. These clinics are designed for groups of 4 to 8 people. Can be a one-time event or weekly with topics agreed upon prior to clinic. $40 per hour. Contact Neil to schedule.
Practice with the Pro Clinics
Students who have purchased a package of 3 or 5 lessons are invited to participate in Practice with the Pro Clinics. Come practice various skills with Neil for an hour, once a week, starting in mid-June. Contact neil to sign up (minimum of 3 students required).
Check back here during the season, follow us on Facebook or Instagram, and join our Email Club to find out about the latest specials and programs to help improve your golf game.
- June 4: Free Ladies Chip & Sip golf clinic on Tuesday June 4th, 2019 to celebrate Women’s Golf Day. Space is limited. View details on the event page.
- June 14-16: IVGID Community Appreciation Days at the Incline Golf Courses are June 14-16, 2019 and the Incline Golf Academy will be offereing free clinics for IVGID Passholders. Space is limited. View details on the event page.