Get Golf Ready 2019: Level 1 & 2
Meet other players with similar playing levels while learning the fundamentals of golf in a fun and unintimidating environment.
Level 1: Are you new to golf or returning after many years? Get Golf Ready is a series designed to teach everything you'll need to play golf in five consecutive days of lessons. Each lesson will focus on essential golf skills. Topics covered include putting, chipping, short iron shots, long irons, hybrids, fairway woods, driving, course etiquette, and rules.
- May 20-24; Daily 4:30-6:00pm
- May 27-31; Daily 4:30-6:00pm
- June 3-7; Daily 4:30-6:00pm
- July 8-12; Daily 4:30-6:00pm
- August 5—9; Daily 4:30-6:00pm
Level 2: This clinic series is designed for Get Golf Ready 1 graduates or golfers who have played 2 or more years. Each lesson will focus on essential golf skills in a group setting.
- June 17-21; Daily 4:30-6:00pm
- July 22-26; Daily 4:30-6:00pm
- August 19-23; Daily 4:30-6:00pm
Cost: $150 per 5-day session, includes club rentals upon request.
Registration opens Friday April 26 at 10 a.m. Register online at register.yourtahoeplace.com.