Summer 2017 Junior Golf Camps (Ages 5-15)
Open to kids 5-15 years old, Incline Village Junior Golf Camps are a great way to get kids interested and involved in golf. This year the program will implement general practices from PGA affiliated programs such as The First Tee and Drive Chip and Putt Championship. The program will encompass all aspects of the game. Juniors will be grouped according to skill levels and age.
Early registration (4/15-6/1/17):
Due to the growing interest in the program, early registration will be limited to two sessions per child. Once early registration is complete, depending on availability, students may be enrolled in more sessions.
- Register online here OR,
- Register at the golf shop - Stop by the Championship Course Golf Shop (10am-5pm) OR email your completed form to email@example.com. Download application (PDF).
Session A: ages 5-6; $75 per week; maximum 7 students
- Session 1A: June 26-29, 1pm-2:30pm
- Session 2A: July 10-13, 1pm-2:30pm
- Session 3A: July 17-20, 1pm-2:30pm
- Session 4A: July 24-27, 1pm-2:30pm
- Session 5A: July 31-Aug 3, 1pm-2:30p
- Session 6A: August 7-10, 1pm-2:30pm
Session B: ages 7-15; $120 per week; maximum 20 students
- Session 1B: June 26-29, 1pm-4pm
- Session 2B: July 10-13, 1pm-4pm
- Session 3B: July 17-20, 1pm-4pm
- Session 4B: July 24-27,1pm-4pm
- Session 5B: July 31-Aug 3, 1pm-4pm
- Session 6B: August 7-10, 1pm-4pm
Crossed out sessions indicate that they are SOLD OUT. You may register for the waitlist or speak to Rob at the Golf Shop. The Tennis Center is also offering Jr Camps this summer. Details are posted on InclineTennis.com.
Junior Season Passes & Daily Rates (Age 17 & Under)
We recommend purchasing a Junior Pass if your child wants to play outside of camp sessions:
- Mountain Course - $125
- Championship Course - $225
- Junior Daily Rates - 50% off current applicable daily rate