Registration postponed until May (date TBD)
Thank you for your patience as we make adjustments to programs to adhere to new guidelines and ensure the safety of our participants and staff this summer.
Summer 2020 Junior Golf Camps (Ages 5-15)
Open to kids 5-15 years old, Incline Village Junior Golf Camps are a great way to get kids interested and involved in golf. This year the program will implement general practices from PGA affiliated programs such as The First Tee and Drive Chip and Putt Championship. The program will encompass all aspects of the game. Juniors will be grouped according to skill levels and age.
Due to the growing interest in the program, early registration will be limited to two sessions per child through June 1st. Once early registration is complete, depending on availability, students may be enrolled in more sessions.
2020 Jr Golf Camp Registration opens May TBD at 10am
- Register online or stop by the Championship Course Golf Shop and staff will help you register online
Session A: ages 5-6; $100 per week ($80 IVGID); maximum 7 students
- Session 1A: June 22-25, 1pm-2:30pm
- Session 2A: July 6-9, 1pm-2:30pm
- Session 3A: July 13-16, 1pm-2:30pm
- Session 4A: July 20-23, 1pm-2:30pm
- Session 5A: August 3-6, 1pm-2:30pm
Session B: ages 7-15; $160 per week ($135 IVGID); maximum 20 students
- Session 1B: June 22-25, 1pm-4pm
- Session 2B: July 6-9, 1pm-4pm
- Session 3B: July 13-16, 1pm-4pm
- Session 4B: July 20-23,1pm-4pm
- Session 5B: August 3-6, 1pm-4pm
We recommend purchasing a Junior Play Pass if your child wants to play outside of camp sessions. View pricing on the Play Pass Page.