North Tahoe Lions Club Disc Golf Course
The North Tahoe Lions Club Disc Golf course is a course consisting of 18 par 3s in a picturesque setting located adjacent to the Incline Village Recreation Center, skateboard park and Ridgeline Park ball fields. This is a multiuse area to be enjoyed by all ages.
Parking is available at the Recreation Center located at 980 Incline Way. Parking is not permitted at the Incline Tennis & Pickleball Center. The 1st hole is located on the west side of the Recreation Center entrance road.
Please adhere to the course rules:
- This is a multiuse area. Please respect our neighbors, the environment and other users.
- No glass, littering or loud music.
- Please adhere to the course M - Mandatory signs.
- If your disc lands in water: one stroke penalty and play out (10-15 feet) of stream zone.
- Please do not throw from out of bounds areas including any tennis courts, pickleball courts, ball fields or roadways.
- No Smoking or open fires of any kind! It's the forest and fire danger is high.
- Enjoy the course.
Disc Golf Course Project History & Future
Construction of a disc or frisbee golf course began late summer of 2011 after approval by the IVGID Board of Trustees. The Disc Golf Course construction was funded through private donations from community clubs, businesses and individuals. In July 2011, The North Lake Tahoe Lions Club donated $10,000 to partially fund the course. Remaining funding was raised through Incline-Tahoe Foundation, by individual business and family hole sponsorships.
The Incline Tahoe Foundation is currently collecting funds to help with future improvements and upkeep of this facility. Visit the Disc Golf Course project page at InclineTahoe.org for more information or to make a donation.