Join us for a great selection of workout options in the Recreation Center pool.
The Recreation Center Pool diving board is closed until further notice. We will update you here with any new details and information as it becomes available.
The sauna is currently out of service (1/23).
Schedules are subject to change without notice.
Aqua Fitness Classes
Aqua fitness classes are included with your Recreation Center membership or daily access but there is a special rate for those 55+ who just want to attend a class, but not use the other facilities.
- 55+ Aqua Fitness Class Rate: $12, $7 (w/IVGID Pass)
- January Aqua Fitness Schedule
Liquid Cardio (All Ages)
Get your morning started with one full hour of this kicked up aqua fitness class packed with endurance and strength training exercises. This is not your typical water fitness experience, but rather one that creates a liquid blast of energy, exercise and enthusiasm.
This class offers a low impact way to help increase flexibility, range of motion and focuses on cardiovascular endurance, mobility and muscle toning.
A combination of all our aqua fitness classes to round out your workout.
Aqua Fitness Personal Training (Ages 18+)
Training in the water provides a three dimensional variable resistance environment to strengthen the body and can accommodate any fitness level and most injury limitations. Strength, muscle endurance, cardiovascular endurance, range of motion and fat-burning elements of fitness can be a achieved simultaneously in the water with very little impact. Please call (775) 832-1350 to arrange for an appointment ($50/hour).
- Please shower before entering the pool.
- Children under the age of 14 shall not use the pool without a parent or adult guardian in attendance.
- Watch your children closely. Keep non-swimming children within arm’s reach when in the water.
- Whistle means danger, pay attention.
- Persons having currently active diarrhea within the previous 14 days shall not be allowed to enter the water.
- Swim diapers are required for all patrons who are not toilet trained.
- No glass permitted on the pool deck or on the beach.
- No running, horseplay, or dunking allowed.
- No diving at the shallow end of the pool.
- No long underwater breath holding.
- Floatation devices are allowed with lifeguard approval.
- Please do not talk to the lifeguard except for safety reasons.
- Food & drink are allowed in designated areas only.
- Proper swim attire must be worn, no cutoffs or T-shirts.
- No swimming or other use of the facility after dark.
*Standard pool rules updated 09/01/2022. Subject to change
Swim Lessons, Team & Competitions
Visit Aquatics Programs for more information on lessons, swim team or competitions.