- “It’s Time to Put Water First” | Heather Himmelberger | TEDxABQ (YouTube)
- “What’s Happening Beneath Tahoe’s Surface” (YouTube) – Dr. Geoff Schladow’s November 2014 presentations on Tahoe water currents.
- “The Tahoe Tap Way” – short videos on why Tahoe Tap is better than bottled water.
- TWSA 20 year history
- Requirements for Construction of Water & Sewer
- TWSA Annual Report 2022
- TWSA Annual Report 2021
- TWSA Annual Report 2020
- TWSA Annual Report 2019
- TWSA Annual Report 2018
- TWSA Annual Report 2017
- TWSA Annual Report 2016
- TWSA Annual Report 2015
- TWSA Annual Report 2014
- TWSA Annual Report 2013
TWSA /USACE :
- May 2015: Citizen Monitoring enters its 15th year at Lake Tahoe.
The Snapshot Day Event is held annually with hundreds of volunteers collecting water samples on the same morning, every May.
The data collected provides a ‘snapshot capture’ of water quality in the entire Tahoe-Truckee-Pyramid Lake watershed. See the 2014 Snap Shot Day Report below.
- 2014 Snap Shot Day Report
- 2014 Lake Tahoe Flow Modeling, Potential Pathogen Transport and Risk Modeling Report
- 2008 Lake Tahoe Sourcewater Protection Risk Assessment Report: Due to file size please contact the TWSA Executive Director firstname.lastname@example.org to obtain this report.
- Sanitary Survey and Watershed Control Program 2009
TWSA in the News:
Source Water Protection:
- Nevada Tahoe Conservation District
- Nevada Division of Environmental Protection
- California Department of Public Health
- Best Management Practices (BMP)/Defensible Space for Homeowners
- EPA Water Quality Video Contest
- Safe Lawns
- Dog Waste and Water Quality