The Chateau at Incline Village™ has classic Lake Tahoe charm with a modern edge. Expansive lake and mountain views, vaulted timber ceilings, large stone fireplaces and spacious covered decks will create a lasting impression for you and your guests. Our flexible 5,200 square foot Grand Ballroom can easily be divided into three rooms to fit the size and style of your wedding, reception, golf event, anniversary or birthday party, business function, or any other event you wish to host in Lake Tahoe.
- Elegant and inviting pre-convene lobby
- Flexible and functional meeting/banquet room (5,200 sq. ft.)
- Two large stacked rock fireplaces at each end of the Grand Ballroom
- Clubhouse restaurant and bar with patio dining and lake views
- Portable and adjustable dance floor, bars and stage
- Wrap around decks with sweeping mountain, lake, and golf course views
- Dressing rooms for bridal parties and performers
- Outdoor lawn or creekside ceremony sites
The facility rental fee for The Chateau at Incline Village includes use of The Chateau, spacious deck, heat lamps, Bride and Groom's Quarters, dance floor, and set-up/use of our tables and chairs.
Please contact the Wedding Sales Office by submitting an inquiry or calling (775) 832-1303 for more information. Our professional staff will assist you in booking the perfect location for your Lake Tahoe wedding or event.
“The staff put a great deal of thought into the details for my event. We were able to relax & fully enjoy our day knowing the staff had everything under control. We didn’t have time to do a tasting prior to the wedding, however, we were pleasantly surprised at how amazing the food was. All our guests were very happy with the quality of the food. Several guests even mentioned it was the best “wedding food” they had ever had! Our compliments to the chef and staff" - Patty & Dan Kotnik
Lara & Travis' Wedding at The Chateau at Incline Village
Courtesy of Doug Miranda Photography