The Incline Tennis Center is officially closed for the season! Thank you to everyone who helped make the 2017 Spring and Summer a great one! See you all next Spring!
Pickleball at the Tennis Center
Beginning in November, pickleball play will move indoors to the Recreation Center Gym! Below are the scheduled times of play:
Thursdays: 7:30am-8:30am and 9:30-11:30am
Sundays (after Dec 24th): 8:30-11:00am
Pickleball is a fun sport for all ages. This popular activity is played on a modified tennis court with the net lowered to 34 inches at the center. It is played with a perforated plastic ball (similar to a whiffle ball) and composite or wooden paddle. It is easy for beginners to learn, and can develop into a quick, fast-paced, competitive game for experienced players. (Click here for the official rules, courtesy of the International Federation of Pickleball.)
The Incline Village Tennis Center has eight lined pickleball courts available. Please inquire about reservations, scheduled drop-in times, and socials. A minimum of 4 people is required for play.
Equipment rentals and sales are available in our Pro Shop including demo paddles, court shoes and apparel. Proper non-marking court shoes are required.
Drop-in Group Pickleball:
- Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Thursdays & Fridays from 4 - 6 pm
- Fridays from 8:30 - 10:30 am
- Saturdays & Sundays from 10 am - 12 pm
Membership Pass valid all season long: $109, $89 with IVGID Picture Pass
Peak Times (8 am - 12 pm): $10, $8 with IVGID Picture Pass
Afternoon (after 12 pm): $4, $3 with IVGID Picture Pass
Six-pack punch cards are available at a discounted rate.
Tuesdays at 3-4 pm - $15 per person
Pickleball Private Lessons
Please call the Tennis Center for pricing and availability - (775) 832-1235
Pickleball Special Events
- June 15 & 16: Beginner/Intermediate/Advanced clinics with Laura Fenton-Kovanda. Click here for details.
- June 23: Welcome Back round robin social tournament & BBQ at 4 pm
- July 7: BYO BBQ Social following drop-in play (BBQ at 6 pm)
- July 21: BYO BBQ Social following drop-in play (BBQ at 6 pm)
- Aug. 4: BYO BBQ Social following drop-in play (BBQ at 6 pm)
- Aug. 18: BYO BBQ Social following drop-in play (BBQ at 6 pm)
- Sept. 1: Summer Wrap Up round robin social tournament & BBQ at 4 pm
Pickleball Camp: June 15-18
Laura Fenton-Kovanda is coming back to Incline Village to teach a Pickleball Camp June 15-17, 2017. Laura Fenton-Kovanda is three time US Open Gold Medalist. She loves Incline and is coming back to help our group again. Her clinics are sure to sharpen your skills not matter your level. View details on the event page.