Winter 2019-20 Indoor Drop-in Group Pickleball
Indoor pickleball is available at the Incline Village Recreation Center gym November through April.
- Saturdays & Sundays – 10:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m. (no Pickleball 12/28 & 12/29)
- Thursdays – 8:30 a.m. to 11:30 a.m.
- Daily Fee: $13, $10 w/IVGID pass, free for Recreation Center Members. Please sign-in at the Rec Center front desk (view Recreation Center Membership rates)
Incline Village Recreation Center: 980 Incline Way, Incline Village, NV - (775) 832-1300
Summer 2019 Pickleball Information
The Incline Village Tennis Center (964 Incline Way, Incline Village) is open to the public and has eight lined pickleball courts available for drop-in play, lessons, programs, tournaments and social events. A minimum of four people is required for drop-in play. During the summer, equipment rentals and sales are available in our Pro Shop including demo paddles, court shoes and apparel. Proper non-marking court shoes are required.
What is Pickleball?
Pickleball is a fun sport for all ages. This popular activity is played on a modified tennis court with the net lowered to 34 inches at the center. It is played with a perforated plastic ball (similar to a whiffle ball) and composite or wooden paddle. It is easy for beginners to learn, and can develop into a quick, fast-paced, competitive game for experienced players. (Click here for the official rules, courtesy of the International Federation of Pickleball.)
Interested in receiving the Incline Village Pickleball newsletter? Please email email@example.com
2019 Pickleball Court Fees
Pickleball courts are available for private play in addition to the drop-in schedule listed below. Reservations are not needed but all players must check in at the Pro Shop.
|Daily (all ages)||$6||$4|
|Monthly Pass (all ages)||$35||$35|
|Season Pass (all ages)||$135||$110|
Pickleball is included with a tennis pass or membership. There are no additonal fees for pickleball play.
Drop-In Play Schedule
Everyone is welcome but first time players must participate in an Introduction to Pickleball Clinic before participating in drop-in play. Schedule is subject to change, and will expand to seven days per week, including afternoons, during peak summer months.
- Early Season Schedule (Opening - June 1): 10:00 a.m - 1:00 p.m. Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday & Sunday,
- June 1 - July 3: 10:00 a.m Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Saturday & Sunday and 4:00 p.m. Monday and Friday
- Peak Summer Schedule (July 4th - Labor Day): 9:00 a.m. daily and 4:00 p.m. (Mon, Wed, Fri)
Introduction to Pickleball Clinics
New players must attend a clinic before joining drop-in play. Register at the Pro Shop or call (775) 832-1235.
- Tuesdays & Thursdays 11:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m. ($20, $15 w/IVGID Pass)
Intermediate Pickleball Clinics
Take your pickleball game to the next level with Intermediate Clinics. Register at the Pro Shop or call (775) 832-1235.
- June 10 - Aug. 26: Mondays 8:00 a.m. - 9:00 a.m. ($20, $15 w/IVGID Pass)
Pickleball Private Lessons
Please call the Pro Shop to schedule private lessons at (775) 832-1235.
- Cathy Jo "CJ" Johnson: $60 per hour
- Bill Hubb: $30 per hour
Pickleball Special Events & Camps
- June 3 - 5: Spring Pickleball Camp - details on the Spring Pickleball Camp Event Page
- June 11 & 13: Pickleball for Tennis Players Clinic, 4:00 p.m. - 6:00 p.m., $60
- June 21: Summer Solstice Celebration - Play & Stay BBQ, BYO BBQ at 4:00 p.m. - details on the event page
- Every other Friday July & August - Play & Stay BBQ, BYO BBQ at 4:00 p.m - details on the event page
Email the Pickleball Club to be notified about socials and special events: firstname.lastname@example.org