Pickleball at the Tennis Center
Pickleball is a fun sport for all ages. This popular activity is played on a modified tennis court with the net lowered to 34 inches at the center. It is played with a perforated plastic ball (similar to a whiffle ball) and composite or wooden paddle. It is easy for beginners to learn, and can develop into a quick, fast-paced, competitive game for experienced players. (Click here for the official rules, courtesy of the International Federation of Pickleball.)
The Incline Village Tennis Center has eight lined pickleball courts available. Please inquire about reservations, scheduled drop-in times, and socials. A minimum of 4 people is required for play.
Equipment rentals and sales are available in our Pro Shop including demo paddles, court shoes and apparel. Proper non-marking court shoes are required.
Drop-in Group Pickleball:
- Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Thursdays & Fridays from 4 - 6 pm
- Fridays from 8 - 10 am
- Saturdays & Sundays from 10 am - 12 pm
Membership Pass valid all season long: $109, $89 with IVGID Picture Pass
Peak Times (8 am - 12 pm): $10, $8 with IVGID Picture Pass
Afternoon (after 12 pm): $4, $3 with IVGID Picture Pass
Six-pack punch cards are available at a discounted rate.
Tuesdays & Thursdays at 3 pm - $15 per person
Pickleball Private Lessons
Please call the Tennis Center for pricing and availability - (775) 832-1235
Pickleball Special Events
- June 23: Welcome Back round robin social tournament & BBQ at 4 pm
- July 7: BYO BBQ Social following drop-in play (BBQ at 6 pm)
- July 21: BYO BBQ Social following drop-in play (BBQ at 6 pm)
- Aug. 4: BYO BBQ Social following drop-in play (BBQ at 6 pm)
- Aug. 18: BYO BBQ Social following drop-in play (BBQ at 6 pm)
- Sept. 1: Summer Wrap Up round robin social tournament & BBQ at 4 pm