2019 Youth Tennis Programs
Register online for most programs with the link at the top of the page. To register in person or by phone please visit the Tennis Center Pro Shop, 964 Incline Way, or call (775) 832-1235. Some programs may not be available for online registration, as they are in high demand and require a reservation with the Pro Shop.
A perfect opportunity to develop the aspiring tennis player. Enrollment is available in monthly sessions or daily drop-in, for your convenience! Drop-ins are permitted if space is available. All 2019 Junior Clincs begin the week of June 10th.
Mini-Munchkins (Ages 4-5)
- Monday & Thursday, 3:00pm - 3:30pm
- $90, $75 w/IVGID Pass per monthly session; Drop-In: $15, $12 w/IVGID Pass
Munchkins (Ages 6-7)
- Monday & Thursday, 3:45pm - 4:30pm
- $135, $120 w/IVGID Pass per monthly session; Drop-In: $20, $17 w/IVGID Pass
Rally Club (Ages 7 & up)
Students must be above the beginner level. A class designed to teach students hand eye coordination, fundamental strokes, play fun games and do short matches!
- Wednesdays, 3:30pm - 4:30pm
- $85, $65 w/IVGID Pass per monthly session; Drop-In: $25, $20 w/IVGID Pass
USTA Quick Start Youth Tennis Camps (Ages 6 - 12)
Weekly tennis camps focus on stroke production, techniques, match play and tennis rules through specialized activities and drills. The camp also promotes teamwork, sportsmanship and a high emphasis on fun! Other activities in the camp may include swimming and other fun games. Daily drop-in option based on space availability.
- Monday - Thursday (one week sessions), 9:00am - 12:00pm
- 2019 Dates: June 17 - Aug. 15 (no class 4th of July)
- $225, $180 w/IVGID Pass; Drop-in: $70, $55 w/IVGID Pass
Competitive Junior Tennis Academy (Ages 8+)
This high powered, intense program is designed for the athlete looking to take their game to the next level. Players seeking to compete in tournaments as well as high school and college tennis will find this program is exactly what they need! Daily drop-in upon availability. Minimum of four students required.
- Monday - Thursday (one week sessions), 1:00pm - 3:00pm
- 2019 Dates: June 17 - August 15
- $135, $110 w/IVGID Pass; Drop-in: $37, $30 w/IVGID Pass
Youth Tennis Events
View the full calendar of events and details on the Events Page and select the Event Category you are interested in at YourTahoePlace.com/Events.
Family Tournament - July 13, 2019
Play with your kids or grandparents, uncles and aunts or visiting friends, and enjoy a fun social party every summer in July. View details on the Family Tennis Tournament Event Page.
Incline Open Tournament - Aug. 9-11, 2019
The Incline Tennis Center holds a fun filled tennis competition for players of all skill levels every year in August. Come and enjoy the festivities! Men’s, Women’s and Mixed, Singles and Doubles levels 3.0 - 5.0. View details on the Incline Open Tournament Event Page.