Totally Active Program (Ages 6-17)
The Totally Active program is modified and limited at this time. Call ahead for restrictions, gymnasium and pool schedules.
Youth ages 6-13 must be supervised by a parent or adult (aged 18 years or older). Totally Active participants can use the gymnasium to practice a sport and/or workout, and use the pool to swim laps. There is no free swim at this time.
Youth ages 14-17 may be unsupervised for the above activities. To use fitness equipment in the cardio/strength workout area, users must be at least 12 years old, and trained by a staff member.
- Hours: 12:00 pm - 5:00 pm daily
- Fees: $5 per person
Kid Zone Childcare (Ages 1-10)
Want to workout but don’t know what to do with your little one? The Recreation Center offers childcare by reservation for Recreation Center members. Children ages 1 to 10 years are accepted. Space is limited. View the Kid Zone policy and sign the waiver at the Rec Counter.
- Days of Operation: Tuesdays, Thursdays, Fridays & Saturdays
- Hours of Operation: Reservations are for 70-minute time slots starting at 8:45am, 10:00am & 11:15am
- Available to: Children of 3-month, 6-month, annual and ongoing Recreation Center membership plan holders
- Cost: Kid Zone care is included in the cost of the above membership plans
- Other limits: Maximum of six (6) reservations per 7-day period
To reserve a spot:
- Call 775-832-1300
- Drop-in at the Recreation Center (980 Incline Way)
- Reserve online - click here for step-by-step instructions (PDF)
- Reservations must be made at least 16 hours ahead of time