Incliners activies are currently suspended due to COVID-19
Incliners hopes to resume their regular monthly Tuesday dinners in late spring or early summer. Any dues payments made in 2020 will be carried over and valid for 2021. Please encourage any friends to join the group. Fun times and social gatherings will be here again soon!
IVGID’s first senior program providing social, recreational and educational opportunities for seniors 49+
IVGID’s first senior program provides social and educational opportunities for seniors 49+. The club meets at the Chateau from 5:30pm-9:00pm on the 1st and 3rd Tuesday of the month.
Reservations are required for the catered dinner! Reserve and pay online at www.incliners.org or send a check for $26 per person for members and $35 per person for non-members/guests made payable to Incliners, PO Box 3244, Incline Village, NV 89450.. For more information about the dinner, reservation changes or cancellations, please email Sheri Best at Incliners@hotmail.com. For Incliner membership information contact Membership Chair Sandy Scott (314) 368-2346 or email@example.com. Membership is $20 per person, per year. Dues may be paid online at www.incliners.org or mailed to PO Box 3244, IV, NV 89450. Please mark DUES on the envelope.
For the most recent Newsletter please click here.
- Annual Membership dues $20.00/person
- On the first Tuesday of the month, Potluck Dinner and Bingo or Trivia is free, bring a dish to feed five times the number in your party. No reservation required.
- Catered Dinner $26.00/person for members and $35.00 for guests.
- Reservations are required for the catered dinner on the third Tuesday of the each month.
- A no host bar is available at both dinners beginning at 5:30pm
- Social Activities
- Monthly Newsletter
- Delicious themed catered dinners and enjoyable potlucks
- Book Club
- Bridge Club
- Ski activities
- Après Ski Party @ Diamond Peak Wednesdays throughout the winter