IVGID’s first senior program providing social, recreational and educational opportunities for seniors 49+
The Incliners- IVGID’s first senior program provides social and educational opportunities for seniors 49+. The club meets at the Chateau from 5:30pm-9:00pm on the first and third Tuesday of each month.
Reservations are required for the catered dinner! Reserve your space by calling Lettie Miller, 775-548-6313, Reservations Chairman, or mail a check - made payable to Incliners – to PO Box 3244, Incline Village, NV 89450. For Incliner membership information contact Membership Chair Sandy Scott (314) 368-2346 or via email: firstname.lastname@example.org - Membership is $20 per person, per year. Dues may be mailed to PO Box 3244, IV, NV 89450. Please mark DUES on the envelope.
For this months' newsletter, download here.
- Annual Membership dues $20.00/person
Potluck Dinner and Bingo or Trivia free, bring a dish to feed five times the number in your party.
Catered Dinner $26.00/person for members and $30.00 for guests.
Reservations are required.
- A no host bar is available at both dinners beginning at 5:30pm
- Social Activities
- Monthly Newsletter
- Delicious themed catered dinners and enjoyable potlucks
- Book Club
- Bridge Club
- Ski activities
- Après Ski Party @ Diamond Peak Wednesdays throughout the winter
For more information:
- Call (775) 832-1310
- Come In to the Incline Village Recreation Center, 980 Incline Way, Incline Village, NV 89451