The Incline Village/Crystal Bay Veteran’s Club
The Veteran’s Club meets at The Chateau located at 955 Fairway Blvd on the last Thursday of the month, from 12:00pm-2:00pm.
NOTE: Please review the calendar as a few dates are moved up to accommodate the guest speaker’s schedule.
The IV/CB Veterans Club monthly general membership meeting will not be held this month due to the 5th Annual Community Ball on the same day!
5th Annual Community Ball
Join the fun at this very special annual event, Thursday evening, Sept 26, 5:00-10:00pm at the Chateau.
Enjoy appetizers, cocktail hour, dinner with wine, dancing and a short fundraising auction! The theme for this year is “Honoring Women in the Military”.
Tickets are on sale at the Recreation Center, $60 per person.
Download the IVCB Vets Club Membership Application
Download the Veteran Application for Honor Flight Nevada
We will promote the welfare of all veterans and their families.
- Governing Principals
We will promote the welfare of all veterans and their families in the following ways, including, but not limited to:
- Welcoming all veterans, family, friends of veterans and active duty personnel of Incline Village/Crystal Bay who are interested and concerned about veteran affairs, including full-time or seasonal residents and visitors
- Promoting camaraderie among members of the club through sharing
- Visiting ill, homebound or hospitalized veterans - locally and at the Reno VA Hospital
- Promoting and participating in veterans’ and patriotic events throughout northern Nevada
- Advocating for and providing the most current veterans benefit information
2019 Vets Board
President – Brendan O’Donovan
Vice President – Jim Nowlin, USAF
Secretary – Lettie Miller, Army
Treasurer – Jim Lyon, Army
Past President – Bill Weldon, Army
Directors – Susan Pennacchio, USAF; Steve Price, USAF: Don Morrison, USAF; Mike Zurcher
Founder – James Peterson, Navy
Monthly Meeting: The IV/CB Veterans Club monthly general membership meeting is Thursday, August 29th, from 12:00pm to 2:00pm. Meet at Aspen Grove for the annual end of summer BBQ lunch, camaraderie, raffle, general board elections, and information on the club activities and upcoming events!
- Organization and operations
- Minutes Archive
- Veterans' House in Reno
- Oral History -
View Brig. General Hal Strack Interview
View 1st Lt. Harry VanDelinder Interview
- IVHS ROTC support - CWO3 Shawn D. Malara
- Honor Flight - John Yuspa, Reno
- Veterans Administration
- Nevada Department of Veterans Services
- Directory for Veterans - business service discounts
Contact Us: (775) 832-1302; Jennifer_moore@ivgid.org