The Incline Village/Crystal Bay Veterans Club
Veterans, supporters and community members are always welcome to join the Veterans Club and the monthly lunchtime meetings! Meetings are compliant with COVID-19 mandates including masks & social distancing. General Membership meetings are held the last Thursday of the month, January through October. Join this dynamic group and be involved with special events and unique opportunities to honor and support local veterans, military service agencies, and special veteran support operations in the community, state, country and world.
Annual membership dues are $30 per person, veteran or non-veteran, and includes all lunches.
Veterans Club Meetings
Please join us for lunch, a special guest speaker and camaraderie with club members and supporters!
- Location: The Chateau at Incline Village (955 Fairway Blvd)
- Date/Time: The last Thursday of the month, from 12:00pm-2:00pm
- Fees: Lunch is provided for all paid members. Non-members and guests are $7.
The August meeting is a BBQ in the backyard of Aspen Grove and
there are no meetings held in November and December. Meetings
resume the last Thursday of January.
We will promote the welfare of all veterans and their families.
- Governing Principals
We will promote the welfare of all veterans and their families in the following ways, including, but not limited to:
- Welcoming all veterans, family, friends of veterans and active duty personnel of Incline Village/Crystal Bay who are interested and concerned about veteran affairs, including full-time or seasonal residents and visitors
- Promoting camaraderie among members of the club through sharing
- Visiting ill, homebound or hospitalized veterans - locally and at the Reno VA Hospital
- Promoting and participating in veterans’ and patriotic events throughout northern Nevada
- Advocating for and providing the most current veterans benefit information
2021 Club Officers
- President – Jeff Poindexter, USAF
- Vice President – Vacant
- Secretary – Mike Zurcher
- Treasurer – Jim Lyon, Army
- Past President – Lettie Miller, Army
- Directors – Steve Price, USAF: Jim Nowlin, USAF
- Organization and operations
- Minutes Archive
- Veterans' House in Reno
- Oral History -
View Brig. General Hal Strack Interview
View 1st Lt. Harry VanDelinder Interview
- IVHS ROTC support - CWO3 Shawn D. Malara
- Honor Flight - John Yuspa, Reno
- IVCB Vets Club Membership Application
- Veteran Application for Honor Flight Nevada
- Vet’s Club Signboard Message Guidelines
- Vet’s Signboard Message Application
- Honor Flight Nevada Says Goodbye to Bob Wheeler
- Honor Flight Nevada Veterans Returning to Reno
- Veterans Administration
- Nevada Department of Veterans Services
- Directory for Veterans - business service discounts
Contact Us: (775) 832-1302; Jennifer_moore@ivgid.org