The Incline Village/Crystal Bay Veteran’s Club
Join us for two great 4th of July weekend events:
- The Veterans' Recognition Lunch & Ceremony Saturday, July 2nd from 12:00 - 2:30pm at Aspen Grove (960 Lakeshore). Free for Veterans and Active Duty, $15 for the general public. For reservations please call (775) 832-1310, for any questions please call Jennifer Moore at (775) 832-1302.
- The Veterans' Parachute & Rescue on the Lake Monday, July 4th from 1:30 - 2:30pm at Incline Beach (967 Lakeshore). Free admission, must have valid beach access.
The Veteran’s Club meets at Aspen Grove, 960 Lakeshore Blvd. on the last Thursday of the month, from 12:00pm-2:00pm.
NOTE: Please review the calendar as a few dates are moved up to accommodate the guest speaker’s schedule.
Download the IVCB Vets Club Membership Application
Download the Veteran Application for Honor Flight Nevada
We will promote the welfare of all veterans and their families.
- Governing Principals
We will promote the welfare of all veterans and their families in the following ways, including, but not limited to:
- Welcoming all veterans, family, friends of veterans and active duty personnel of Incline Village/Crystal Bay who are interested and concerned about veteran affairs, including full-time or seasonal residents and visitors
- Promoting camaraderie among members of the club through sharing
- Visiting ill, homebound or hospitalized veterans - locally and at the Reno VA Hospital
- Promoting and participating in veterans’ and patriotic events throughout northern Nevada
- Advocating for and providing the most current veterans benefit information
President – Steve Price, Col., USAF (ret)
Vice President – Ray Bauer, Col., USAF (ret)
Secretary – Bill Weldon, Army
Treasurer – Jim Nowlin, Capt, USAF
Past President – Jack Schroeder, Lt Commander, Navy
Director – John Vitencz, Army
Director – Susan Pennacchio, Capt, USAF
Founder – James Peterson
Monthly Meeting: The Incline Village/Crystal Bay Veteran’s Club will meet at Aspen Grove, 960 Lakeshore Blvd on the last Thursday of this month from 12:00pm-2:00pm.
- Organization and operations
- Minutes Archive
- Veterans' House in Reno
- Oral History -
View Brig. General Hal Strack Interview
View 1st Lt. Harry VanDelinder Interview
- IVHS ROTC support - CWO3 Shawn D. Malara
- Honor Flight - John Yuspa, Reno
- Veterans Administration
- Nevada Department of Veterans Services
- Directory for Veterans - business service discounts
Contact Us: (775) 832-1302; Jennifer_moore@ivgid.org